D'n Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iFuzzee's Application =]

3 posters

Go down

iFuzzee's Application =] Empty iFuzzee's Application =]

Post  iFuzzee Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:33 pm

*In-game Name: iFuzzee

*Are you able to speak clear and understandable English?: Yes, I am English =]

*On average how many hours a day do you play games online? 4 - 10 hours, sometimes more or less, depends.

*Will you be active on the forums? Yes I shall.

*Tell us about yourself, Just give a small Bio about yourself & your gaming background: Well, I'm 14, almost 15, I have played xbox for 3 years or so, then got in to all the hacking stuff (From Xbox 360 hacks such as jtagging to internet stuff like defacing websites) I'm a laid back person tbh and I love to help.

*Why do you want to join D'n? Because Styles is da bomb. And I want to get a friend group for pc gaming =]

*On a level of 1-10, what skill level do you consider yourself? (Please note, if you put a 1 here, we won't just dismiss your application, this is your personal estimate) 7, since I'm new to PC xD

*Not that we care too much, but are you a decent trickshotter? So-so.

iFuzzee
Member<3

Antal inlägg : 1

Back to top Go down

iFuzzee's Application =] Empty Re: iFuzzee's Application =]

Post  Stylez Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:58 pm

From me it is a yes, Ive seen you playing now and your good at it and you are also kind to people Smile
Stylez
Stylez
Admin
Admin

Antal inlägg : 47

https://dreamnation.swedishforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ub3rCh4rg3 Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:02 pm

Havn't seen you play at all so I can't judge on that matter. But the application is abit weak in my opininon could have gotten more info on that matter. And we are looking for very skilled players for clanwars etc and as your new to PC you think you can handle what it takes? I could probably agree to give you a tryout though to test you but still I'm a bit sceptical. Good luck though.
Ub3rCh4rg3
Ub3rCh4rg3
Leader/Founder
Leader/Founder

Antal inlägg : 37

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down