D'n Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have an idea

3 posters

Go down

I have an idea Empty I have an idea

Post  x3_siick Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:35 pm

I have an idea nice clanmembers. If i gonna buy mw3 on steam i'll gonna make D'n on steam but only if you admins allow me to. Yeah it would be something like this: I play mw3 on steam recrute people for D'n and maybe if we are still alive on AlterIWNet say them that they should come and play mw on aiwnet with us ... Please write yes or no.

Your x3_Siick/ Chris
x3_siick
x3_siick
Member<3

Antal inlägg : 7

Back to top Go down

I have an idea Empty Re: I have an idea

Post  Ub3rCh4rg3 Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:38 pm

Oh well I'm going to play mw3 Smile. I would love to move the clan over there. Still fair and Stylez are going to play WoW but I think stylez is going to buy mw3 at some point not sure /:. And I'm very inactive atm for several reasons but with confirmation from fair and stylez that they want to continue we will make a D'n Clan on steam as we are the formers... Smile
Ub3rCh4rg3
Ub3rCh4rg3
Leader/Founder
Leader/Founder

Antal inlägg : 37

Back to top Go down

Post  Stylez Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:50 pm

Ub3rCh4rg3 wrote:Oh well I'm going to play mw3 Smile. I would love to move the clan over there. Still fair and Stylez are going to play WoW but I think stylez is going to buy mw3 at some point not sure /:. And I'm very inactive atm for several reasons but with confirmation from fair and stylez that they want to continue we will make a D'n Clan on steam as we are the formers... Smile

Ofc im Gonna play mw3 aswell Smile
But hey! U promised to paly WoW in like a month atleast bro!
Stylez
Stylez
Admin
Admin

Antal inlägg : 47

https://dreamnation.swedishforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: