D'n Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sneaky's application

2 posters

Go down

sneaky's application  Empty sneaky's application

Post  rascal Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:40 pm

*In-game Name: sneaky (used to be called rascal)

*Are you able to speak clear and understandable English?: Yes

*On average how many hours a day do you play games online? 3/4, will all depend on my social/educational life

*Will you be active on the forums? yes

*Tell us about yourself & your gaming background: I have been playing the call of duty games for many years now, I have developed skill and found quickscoping to be one of my favourite methods of playing the game. I have an accurate aim and will nearly always have positive score.

*Have you been in any other clans? If so, why did u leave/get kicked? Only on steam MW2, never on AlterIWnet

*Why do you want to join D'n? because I find it is a very close clan, everyone contributing and quite unique, I find that I already know most of the members in this clan and get along with all the ones I know, as for the members I have yet to meet, I make friends quickly and I'm not arrogant and impatient, would be nice to meet anyone I haven't already made friends with

*On a level of 1-10, what skill level do you consider yourself? (Please note, if you put a 1 here, we won't just dismiss your application, this is your personal estimate) around 7/8

*Not that we care too much, but are you a decent trickshotter? out of 10 I would say 6/7

* are required fields.

Last edited by rascal on Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to retype everything)

rascal
Member<3

Antal inlägg : 3

Back to top Go down

sneaky's application  Empty heey

Post  r3lax Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:18 pm

sneaky is a really nice and cool guy i've played with allot on this server. and hes pro too ^^

r3lax
Team member
Team member

Antal inlägg : 24

Back to top Go down