D'n Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gruvis , apply to dn

2 posters

Go down

gruvis , apply to dn  Empty gruvis , apply to dn

Post  gruvis Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:53 pm

*In-game Name: gruvis

*Are you able to speak clear and understandable English?: Yeah , but I am a little bit shy

*On average how many hours a day do you play games online? 3-5

*Will you be active on the forums? Yes as much as I can

*Tell us about yourself, Just give a small Bio about yourself & your gaming background: Well , I am 14 years old , my name is John and I play alot of ps3 and started on pc for about two weeks ago . I play for the most mw2 but sometimes other games to .

*Why do you want to join D'n? You seem to be a nice clan and the admins seems to be nice to everyone. I want a good clan but also a clan that are nice to each other and play for fun and you seems to be that kind of clan.

*On a level of 1-10, what skill level do you consider yourself? Umm. It depends, cause sometimes I can be great and sometimes not that good ,,, but it also depends on my opponents so I would say 6-8 maybe ,,

*Not that we care too much, but are you a decent trickshotter? On ps3 I am a pretty good trickshotter so I know the diffrent trickshots and I believe I can develop my gaming to a higher level .

gruvis
Member<3

Antal inlägg : 1

Back to top Go down

gruvis , apply to dn  Empty Re: gruvis , apply to dn

Post  Ub3rCh4rg3 Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:35 pm

I just recently banned you for 1 hour or so for CRNS spamming after we told you not to several times. Anyways if you would consider to stop that we might setup a tryout for you nice apply btw. Smile best of luck.
Ub3rCh4rg3
Ub3rCh4rg3
Leader/Founder
Leader/Founder

Antal inlägg : 37

Back to top Go down